AFC WIMBLEDON : CONFERENCE PLAYOFF WINNERS 2010/11.
In other words, nPower Football League Two 0 Blue Square Bet Premier 0 (4-3 on penalties)
To be fair, I did make a promise to myself in January that if we got promoted to the Football League this season I would post this annoyingly catchy song. Anyway, we have and so have I.
This is going to take a long while to sink in, so while it does – and while you wait for a proper report, just remember the following:
– Sky Sports instead of Premier Sports.
– BBC Football League Show instead of BBC London Non League Show.
– The Football Paper as opposed to the Non League Paper.
– Bradford City instead of Braintree.
– Local trips to Barnet, Dagenham and Redbridge, Gillingham and Aldershot.
– Semi-local trips to Oxford and Swindon.
– The most arsey journeys next season will be Plymouth and Morecambe as opposed to Barrow, Gateshead and, well, just about most places. Even Macclesfield and Crewe seem relatively straightforward.
– It pisses off Crawley for us stealing their thunder.
– Johnsons Paint Trophy games instead of FA Trophy.
– Carling Cup games against the likes of Charlton or Crystal Palace. Or even Chelski.
– No bloody Blue Square Bet.
– People knowing the concept of League Two.
– People giving more of a shit.
– Â£500,000 extra.
– Oh, and we will be at the level WFC would have probably been had 28/5/02 never have happened.
So, sit back and just look at this until I write something more substancial. We’ve earnt it.